Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Poland-Day 1- Warsaw

After some fun and I had all the dust brushed from my clothes for free.  We got to Poland!!!!  -and after a lengthy bus ride from the airport, we got to Warsaw!  So what do you do in a city?  We meandered of course!-- and ate Polish food!!!  {all photo times are behind by an hour :|}
They were so very excited to be up and moving at 6AM! :D
Some nice shots as we came in from the Airport.






What's this building?












Warsaw Uprising Monument




Classic Polish built car!


So much food!!!
So fancy!
and so much food!
and I can't line up shots very well....












Presidentem Polski




When I got out of the show the other two were waiting for me, this is when I learned we were going out for a night adventure!



It was then time to go to bed!!!  We had to get up by 430AM so we could get the right train to Krakow!

No comments:

Post a Comment