Saturday, May 10, 2014

Inbetween and beyond

I thought I would just say quickly what I was up to in between my trips.  Besides the normal studies, I manage to get a few interesting activities in.

First thing:
International Day for engineering students: April 9th --ish
{I just never got to this, Emilia wrote more about it in her blog, and I also tried the worm she talks about...but she did a much better job at taking it.  She just popped it right in...I stared it in the eyes first--not a good way to start}


Polish, from the University of Loolz ;)









One day Emilia and I tried to get semlar, but we were a week late!!  So we tried a classic Swedish sandwich!



 One day I didn't feel like studying inside, so I would read a chapter and hike to another bench to study more.  I ended up reading in Stadsparken for the day.


Adam and I went across the entire lake (5km) with our Macgyver paddles.  AND we made it back!



And I have been doing a lot for my materials lab, you can see the productivity.

Darth Gryska
I can't take credit for that name.
But she may force choke me when she sees this ;P
And tomorrow we have a potluck here at Furan, so I'll put up some photos tomorrow of that!
Otherwise, I'm going to be studying for exams! YAY!

UPDATE:
Potluck=success, everyone I think had their fill
What I made...I guess my bread was both "very Polish" and from Southern Germany...
Also, I'm a momma now I guess....That's what Ola said when she smelled it ;P

I think we all had fun....and a lot of food ;P
We also went out and played volleyball and a Hong kongian game.  Later: VIKING BASKETBALL!!  It was extreme.  But they didn't understand when I tried to make volleyball extreme by sounding like a tennis player...I guess that's not as fun here as at home ;P.


do widzenia!

Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment