Saturday, May 10, 2014

Poland/Prague:Prague Photos!


Version 2
Day 2
As you can see, the day had an exciting start!


You can see our friends at IKEA made this bed for me :P





On the Feast of the Child Jesus even! (you can see it on the right)

Next we went up on Petrinim Hill {it was spelled correctly in main blog :P}







We went up in the tower {that was inspired by the Eiffel Tower} and could see ALL of Prague, it was fantastic! {296 steps!}











It was then time to check off another place on the list and go eat!!  So we walked over to the place.



One of the sub-bars o the Ice Hotel in Kiruna!!





We decided we would like to get some dessert, so you thought we could hit another place on the list, but they didn't have dessert either!  They actually pointed around the counter to a place called Choco Cafe.
Yum yum!!!


Place we were going to go, but pointed us to chocolate...I like them :)

It this point Toby* went off to go see the Castle and decide if he was going to stay another night, and it was time for Mallory to leave, so I helped her on her way, and then I tried getting to the last few places on the list myself, with eating a few more things on the list.
The pickled cheese, not too bad!

I then went about and explored a bit myself, and, as usual, had more food :P

random bread thing made on the street!







Then it was Monday, time for me to leave as well!  I said adios to Toby* and headed on out!
Nope, just a girl that looks like Emily...unless she is hunting me, that could be a possibility also ;P


Back seat!!

over stockholm

Granna!

This was a very fun trip, and I met lots of cool people!  It was also my first experience with couchsurfing with someone I didn't know beforehand!--and it was a great experience.  If you are going to Krakow in the next little while, ask to stay with Marek and Kasia!

Blog ya later!

do widzenia, śpij dobrze!


No comments:

Post a Comment