Friday, May 9, 2014

Poland/Prague: Poland Photos!


I decided to not make the main post even longer, and just put the photos here!
Super posh bus!


yep...row to myself ;P  so I got a window spot without actually getting a window spot ;)

Poland, from above!



The first day {Thursday} my friend got there, we headed out to Częstochowa.






Yep, selfies everywhere {I needed practice, and she really wanted them ;P}


That night is when my hosts from couchsurfing took us about {Marek and Kasia}
{In center,  and friends on right}
Best people to meet!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Friday we went to Auschwitz and the Salt Mines


This whole chapel took 3 guys 64 years to make!  {just working in their 'free' time after mining!}





I pulled a Brian and licked the wall ;)




We had a very central hostel...with some nice windows for photo taking!
{Thursday night}



Still up from the party for Labor day, Flag day, and probably was up for Constitution day also.

Friday Night:
Bridge to Czech Republic!




 Prague in the next one!



No comments:

Post a Comment