Friday, May 9, 2014

Rome: the random stories edition!

I was so close to getting home! But watched the bus pull away again, so I'm writing and walking! --- its better than drinking and deriving!
-on Friday night, when I was very lost, I randomly ran into a WiFi area and my map found me! So I was able to get out of the party zone and back where I should be, and on the way, I helped an Australian couple get unlost as well!  I'm really happy we had that little blessing of WiFi!
-Faye (Scottish lady) said the only thing good that came out of Mussolini was that the trains ran on time.,....about that.…..
-They didn't quite understand that I was from the United States, but was studying in Sweden, so I think everyone in Italy thinks I'm from Sweden.  Which didn't help me not think in Swedish (every time someone spoke in Italian to me, I really wanted to answer in Swedish :p).
-
I got the main one done!  But I'm actually on a plane back to Poland right now!  But more on that later!!
-Saturday I think I was just everywhere in the city, including more ghettos!  (Cause that's how I do it!)  But I also went to get breakfast for Sunday morning and I found a shop!!!.....but I had to go through a clothing store to get to it.....


9-5-14
And now I'm back from Prague and Poland, so I'll just put up my random pictures from Italy and then my pictures from Poland and Prague!

Also, I think some of my Polish history one was deleted...so it only goes to 1700's--sorry!!

Here's just a few of my random photos I have in my collection from Italy...
Hostel in Pisa...Still don't understand the double toilet...

Upon a suggestion of a friend, I took pictures of people taking pictures of the Tower of Pisa.



So many eye pokers!

Who I hung out with during the Easter Mass...No English ;)

Russian Orthodox Church that I walked by (and around).  I got some funny looks from the ladies walking down as I went up, but I said "Dzięn Dobry" and they said it back and just smiled at me :D


These are all over Europe!  You can take your Passport Photo on the street!  {this was right behind the priests I stayed with}


This reminded me of Smok {dragon} in Wawel Castle :)
See?  About the same!


Now for my favorite...Italian parking :D

I watched this go down


So many motor bikes!

the gray one, in front of the green cooper, yep...it's parked

also parked...

And now, for my favorite of the park jobs...

Why not park on TOP of the other car??  So efficient!!

and that was when it was finally cleaned away ;P

Off to go to the photos from Poland and Prague!

pa!




No comments:

Post a Comment