Friday, May 9, 2014

Poland/Prague: Prague Photos!

So many pictures from Prague!!  I ended up taking about 1200 total on this trip!  But, I thought I should start with the "holy grail" that Marek and Kasia made for us!



On to the city!!
My photos are a bit mixed as to the time of day, because I had a problem of my camera dying on me :(  But I had mine that was semi-broken...and it died too :P
So some of this were taken with my tablet :P {that I normally write the blog on!}



Next 3: St Charles Bridge



 Old Town Square
Cathedral and Astronomical Clock Tower





We then went to the caste and walked about it some, but didn't go in many of the areas, because they wanted you to pay to go in anything!








Very confused lady.





Arch going into the castle gardens.
While I was waiting for my friend to take all her pictures, I stopped and had "what I thought was Czech" cheese.  It was quite nice, kinda like a mozzarella that had been smoked.


We then left the castle area and headed down to the "Dancing Towers" but first found the John Lennon Wall and a lock bridge.
A Maserati, I was very surprised...she was too ;P

They were giving tours in this type of car.
John Lennon  Wall:




Lock-ception!

Bar near the Wall ;)




 Dancing Towers:



SO CONFUSED!!!  Jestem zedezorientowany!  Inte förstår!
These are the type of overalls we have in Sweden...but this was in Prague!!


And found this, thought Mom and Dad would like it ;)



At this point is when we went back to the hostel to plan the rest of our tour.  This is when we met Toby*, and invited him along with us for the rest of the evening.

This was the first of the places on the "holy grail"



See anything up with that clock??

Gulosh, what the Polish man and his wife, who we were seated next to, told us was the most Czech thing to get here.  It was kinda like eating gravy with roast and onions in it :).

I don't know what it says, but I like Dvorak!
We saw the giant horse statue as well

We then hit one more place on our list, Cross Club








Mint Lemonade!

Marsopane fruit pizza thingy :)

We then had to walk home, but we had some nice sights on the way!!



Second day will be up soon!!

Do widzenia, Blog ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment