Thursday, July 10, 2014

Eurotrip: Sweden: Pictures

Saturday
Sweden
Jonkoping
I did a pick of pick up {I had to check out on the Monday} and then Anne {the German who lived next to me} was showing up.  So we walked to the city and she went off to celebrate the rest of her Birthday and when I got back it was time for me to go again!
After some transportation issues {buses don't work the same in the summer....so I did a bit of walking!}  I got to church for a midsummers party grill out!

Sunday
same
Mass and packed!

Monday
same
Checked out of my room in Furan, did some shopping, and went on one final hike behind Furan.

All the Pictures         
Corpus Christi in Sweden!

First experience of rice pudding....now it's all I eat :P

Empty room :(

bye Furan!

Bye school!


This is how we weed in Sweden!  with a flame thrower!

The rock I hiked to all the time.





The bus I took all the time


Final turn in!


Tuesday
Jonkoping- on my way to the airport
Bus-train-train-train-plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment