Sunday, March 9, 2014

15 degrees!!Th

Celsius!  I was a wonderful day out today, so I walked to Mass {and almost got lost} but I found my way and still got there on time!  But first last night, before studying, we had a cook out at Furan:
The Master cooks.

American sauce? yeah.......

Pretty good turn out!  and had many countries represented,
China, France, Poland, Lithuania, Iran, Hong Kong, Mexico, And the United States! 
And now for some photos I took on my walk today {in my dress shirt, while the Swedes stared at me from inside their winter coats}.
It was mowing....I was fasinated








it was a bit windy....that's the camera strap































really good picture of the camera strap!















That kid had a hammer...he's going to be an engineer ;)













And that is where I thought I was lost....but was going in the right direction!  just one street over from where I should have been.

Hope you enjoyed the photos of the lake and town.

Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment