Monday, March 31, 2014

Adventure!!!!!! Goteborg time! {1}

Friday morning, in a not so graceful way, I managed to get myself out and to the bus station by 0615 and waited for my bus until 0705...It was a slight challenge, my brain did not like being up quite that early.  So I made it better by reading a Swedish newspaper {totally makes sense}.
sideways, for your viewing pleasure
After I get done wimping on getting up early {sorry, but it was really early!}, I rode the bus for a little over 2 hours.  Our bus driver was funny I guess, but it's difficult to understand a joke in another language.  I thought at this point I would get something done....yeah.....I stared out the window at Sweden the whole time.  But is was a very nice view.

We finally arrived in Goteborg!  I took I classic approach and picked a direction and walked, and ended up in the industrial center, so tried again, and got to the docks and Opera House.
Main Station for Buses, Trains, And Trams for Goteborg

Outside the Central Station

A big ship with sails {why?--not sure}, but it was named the Viking!

The Opera House

View from the Opera House

Hanging out with Evert Taube
I think you will recognize this same guy from when we were in Stockholm.....


I am your captain and I'm driving you to Insanity!
{it's a place}



Hopefully they aren't claustrophobic...

    After a lot of searching I finally found the Göteborg stadsmuseum.

For some reason it is not allowing me to add more photos on this page correctly, so on to the next page!!






































No comments:

Post a Comment