Monday, March 31, 2014

Goteborg: Adventure {1} end of day one!

After my museum rounds I continued my adventuring about:





Here's that church I saw in the City museum!


The Fish Church was not as impressive as they made it sound, but maybe I missed the main event.





I went to the fish church first because it was to close at 6, then went back to the actual church I had seen. {I was just trying to get my exercise ;P}









Only one more place to go!---but all these stairs!!





But it was worth it once I got to the top!






And this is when my camera died, not a bad picture to get out beforehand!  The prefect picture of a sunset over a set on cannons ;).


As I was up on this hill {it has a large tower with a golden krown on top of it} the guy I was staying with actually called me and we met at the Fish church and went to eat.  I ended up being the guide to get there, for I had walked this entire part of the city!!  We had fun {he had brought a workmate} and talked for a long time.

After a while we went and had to take the train to where he lived and ended up staying up late talking about science, languages, and even the muppets!

It was a very good first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment