Saturday, March 8, 2014

Huskvarna Columbus..i..es..?

Two blogs in one day?  What is this world coming to???
Today WE SAW THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The excitement has really that high, in fact, I ended up in a tree.
This is the same place I had my practice for band number four, and was told you say it Hoosk-varn-na by a resident.  In other news, I think I liked it there better than I do in Jönköping. On to pictures!!


Emily didn't see the problem with this sign....

It was flagception! but it is hiding!


now you can see it!  Flag on a flag!







Nice beach....especially when it gets warmer!



The best sign, time to rock the sunglasses {fun fact: solglasögon}


Emily was being artsy with this tree.

I liked this one better.





We did a bit of side tracking...........

see!  I got up a tree!






Your own personal realtor is showing you this lovely yellow traditional Swedish house, probably only 6million krowns!



A fake man to scare everyone away, or as Emily said, to scare yourself in the middle of the night!














This is where, or near here, is the location hockey league.



Water park...wasn't many people there....

She bad

arrrgggg!

Don't worry!  It's only 30 here!












yep--coming back here later, it looked pretty awesome....{it looked like it will be nice}

Then it was time to go home....and try to do things, but I could see Huskvarna from home, so I took a couple shots.  Also a few more shots just out over the water because it was a perfect day!  AND THERE WAS SUN.....AND SKY!!  It was great! :D


You can see Huskvarna over the water.



Even better here!


I could see the blue sky!  Not just clouds!


That's all for now, but had some more fun while at home, maybe I can even get a short one up tomorrow!--but back to studying for me!

Blog ya later!

Do widzenia!

No comments:

Post a Comment