Monday, January 13, 2014

...And one more thing!

For all you who remember the Jackie Chan animated series!

Couple more adventures that I had between hiking and Sunday night, then I'll be caught up!  For school starts for me tomorrow!

Saturday night.....I may or may not have fallen asleep when I got back from my hike, but before that, I actually walked home from the park.---Which you will already know, because I'm going to go make a new blog for that now...before this one, you just traveled in time, aaahh snap!----Yes, I may be getting tired!

13-1-14
It's a new day!  Which is good, I was making some interesting errors last night!--Like making puns!

After the hike home, I played poker with the guys from Hong Kong and a guy from China named Eric.  And a new person came to our all.  An American, Stacey, who now lives across from me and is in the Communication school.

As for Sunday
Start it off with Mass.  We (Stacey, Lily-[Korea])  were going to Mass, and the Polish couple that live here were off to school to work, and gave us a ride!--We were there about 10:20 then...and Mass started at 11, so just in time for the Rosary!....in Swedish!---I really need to learn some Swedish.  Emily, an engineering friend from Poland, then came and we all proceeded to not really understand what was going on, in fact, Lily had disappeared, and we didn't know where she went.  We knew the responses....in our respective languages.  At one point Emily told me she was just going to sing in Polish, which for me, is hard than Swedish! [I'm having problems just saying 'hi' in Polish!]

We were very lucky that the Catholic Mass is the same everywhere!

After Mass we learned Lily is actually Protestant, and we from her a church on the way home and got Stacey a Bus Pass.  I came home and worked on this and my overalls!

Until there was a great war!!----Namely, I played another game with [side note*] the HongKongians and Eric.

*I took a survey to see if they should be called Hong Kongers (as they said) or my made up words HongKongians.....I won 4-2, not even counting my vote!

That's all for now!--Today is new and we finally got hot water back! (I think) [it went out last night].  School starts today!--But not until 3 for me :P.

Blog ya later!

[and some pictures taken from my window again]

Yay!!  Caught up!

Notes*
--I messed up a name earlier, It's Emeline, not Emenine
--I probably have messed something else up to, some make it a puzzle to solve! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment