Monday, January 13, 2014

Stadsparken


On Saturday I tried organizing a hiking trip, it ended up with me learning people don't wake up by 9AM.  One did, but the buses didn't line up, but I did enjoy my hiking the Park!



The bushes were getting little green buds on them like they were trying to come out in the spring (right, up).

A bell tower that I believe said parts dated back to 1679!

This is where the park is in the city.




I guess I will just have to deal with such views......  :D




This is the remains of an old church.
The "football" field--which is very hard to get used to hearing, since it should be "soccer".

Info on the old church (above).

An old trading post was there....and I took a picture of the info, and not the trading post!

Llamas.....why are there llamas?



An old main house and store house.













Some one was having a party!




There was A LOT of ducks.








I found a cannon!!!!   Kanon!!

This was a very bad maze...you could walk right through it.....and I'm not kiding--I have a video, but it doesn't upload well :P

It is hard to see, but there is a soccer player carved out of wood in this picture....
I saw a cat!  It was my first cat I had seen!  There are a lot of dogs here.  In fact, this one jingled as I chased it!


My last good shot of this little tour!  It was great fun in this park!  It was like an outside museum, with things older than our country!  I hope I can find more cool places like this!

Until then;
Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment