Saturday, January 11, 2014

Super week of excitement!

......If you enjoy sitting and listening to things you have heard before.

But it wasn't all bad!

This week was a lot of "lectures", as they call it, to try and teach us all the things we needed to know while being here.  It was a lot, so I took notes.  A lot of it was about rent and plagiarism.  Here they can only be suspended for up to 6 months for it.  At home, you get kicked out of school and can go to jail for it~~so not quite as back here.  Still not going to try it though!

Besides the lectures, I did go down to the lake
...on Monday I think is was.  The path to go down to the lake was right behind Furan, and I think t was just an old creek bed. 

Once again, what I get to see outside my window every day.....as long as it's between about 9 and 3:30
This week did allow for me to meet a lot of great people from all over!--I met some more from Hong Kong and China, Romania, Poland, Austria, Germany, Italy, Canada, some of my Fadders are from France (more on this later), and many other places that my tired mind can not remember!  My brain is definitely getting it's name memory workout!!

More to come about Friday and what I did today!

Blog ya later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment