Wednesday, February 19, 2014

To our Swedish Home~~~almost!

I though I would say hi in many languages today:

Cześć!
Jak się masz?

Hej!
Hur mår du?

Hello!
How are you?

That seems to be the languages of those reading this (I really do know these...sentences....Google was not part of this ;P). :D

We got a ride from the camp to the airport, it was quite large with a whole 2 terminals right next to each other.  The more interesting part was this was Emily's first flight, and she had the full experience with a pat down as well.
Photo credit: Emily


You can see the terminal boards  above Emily....they had taped on paper to denote which was which ;P
We flew to Stockholm [we were in the air when it said the departure time on the ticket, SAS knows how to fly on time] and had the most turbulence on a flight yet, but Brian and I didn't tell Emily yet.  Besides, I have way to much fun laughing because it's fun!--and some German guys behind us agree!
They were very excited
I tried ordering coffee in Swedish on the plane for all of us, it half worked, but I talked some more in Swedish with the lady!  I was a nice way to practice!  When we arrived we took the train to Stockholm centre.


We all very much liked Stockholm.  At the time there were people walked about in period costumes as we weaved through the many streets.  We once again, yep, had Kebab!  We walked around a bit more and saw much of the city, but would like to go back when we can see it in the daylight.













About here my camera died, and learned my tablet is a good backup!

































We found the Royal Palace!
{and some views from it}  






















She needed food!

Note the sign*


This is a lift that allowed you to see the city, it was broken, so we climbing the stairs up
It was worth it:




























This one is not from the lift area, but this is a good place for it ;P

ditto

ditto *2



We then had to go back down to make our way to the bus station.












We made our way back to the bus station and waited for our bus.



And I think they finally tired of me taking photos....



We got back to Jönköping about 3:15AM and we each walked home.  Emily insisted on walking home, and she didn't die!  so all was well.  Brian and I had some fun on our way back home and I got to bed by 5:30AM....again, and was up at 9:30 to go to Mass!  It may have been little sleep, but I am super happy we had this trip, and it was with these guys.  Even if I didn't understand Emily's sarcasm and Brian kept trying to label me as a child or pet, it made the experience even better {well....perhaps more rememberable ;P}!




Gratulacja!

Grattis!

Congrats!

You made it to the end!
You've now spent too much time on the computer, please go eat something!
{I hear chocolate is the best thing!}

Blog ya later!

PS*** check out my friends' blog's [where do the ' go???] linked in the side belt thingy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment