Tuesday, February 18, 2014

YAY SNOW!

Thursday, February 13

We got off the night train about 0615 and moved to a normal train that would take us to Kiruna








It was very full.






This is what we saw on the way, perhaps put some nice Christmas music is the background, we were thinking "Winter Wonderland"

Once we got off the train, we had to go find the city centre!  But we may have had some fun along the way.......

To begin the trek!

someone's happy!

Brian's Alarm was going off, time to go!





barn house, just tilt your head!



Someone's Birthday!

Hi Frendo [I took it as Friendo!]








We soon ran into a park where they had been doing Ice statues, and of course I wanted to go play, but the other's didn't say no!

I climbed into this one, but I don't have the photo of that ;P
This is a good point to say both my friends have a blog [linked in the side bar, right on top!--check it out, Emily's is in Polish though...yay google translate! {unless you are Polish, then yay you!--teach me!}]




The third in the bunch ;)












Some fun on an ice slide {yeah, I totally was the first, the inner child in me always wins} :D









He is not happy!

Space, oh yeah!

Emily showing off the sled someone walked to the store.

There's one of these right outside Juneporten!


There was much more this day, but I'm going to go to another page, this one is enough!  I don't want anyone to run away!  So hold on, there's more to come!

Blog ya in a few minutes (or however long it takes to write the rest of the day)


No comments:

Post a Comment