Monday, February 3, 2014

Winter + Hong Kongians!

Yesterday [Sunday] Jessica, Simon, and I went off on an adventure and played a bit in the snow....





This was (if I remember correctly) one of the first times the Hong Kongians got to go play with snow and ice, which I guess they don't get at home.








Something fun!  This entire area used to be an........no better word for it, an insane clinic!  That was including the building I live in.  This is the chapel for those who were here.  The founder of the clinic is buried behind the chapel, and everything in this area is named after him!




We found a swing....it was only a bit terrifying as you flew out over the very cold lake. ;P
We also had a bit of fun breaking that ice off you see in the background of the swing pictures and skipped stones.  

After our adventure we returned home and I did stats! Yay!

I did get a message from a guy about meeting him to play trumpet.
**Flash back**
Friday night Emeline and Meisam had a friend over in the other kitchen, and I believe I was stealing a pan of some sort and met this guy, who was introduced as playing sax.  I said I play trumpet and he said he was looking for a trumpet player and there was a trumpet that could be used at school.  So we were going to go try it sometime.  I think I may have gotten myself into a band, which he said doesn't use music and is a funk band, so we'll see how this goes!

So tonight we are going to check out the trumpet to see if it is any good!  It'll be interesting to see if I can play things from listening to them on Youtube.  I wish I had my mother's power to do this!

There's another installment of this last week's doings.  I have to go put my bread in now!

Blog you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment